Migraine Treatment, Causes and Common Symptoms
Headache is a condition that can affect people of all ages and sex. Normally, headaches come and go on their own- without need for medications. In some cases, the pain is a little tough and may require pain relievers. However, some headaches could be very serious and demand the help of a healthcare provider.
There are various forms of headaches that could be experienced. I was reading a vasayo review the other day that had similar types of aches:
Children and adults could experience migraines in varying magnitudes. At puberty, headache attacks tend to increase. Before puberty, boys are known to experience more migraine attacks as compared to their female counterparts. On the flip side, this is reversed after the puberty with girls having more headaches than their male counterparts.
Note: adult females experience more migraine attacks than in men. The attacks are linked to the menstruation problems experienced by women. As the age advances, migraine attacks tend to decrease in both men and women- the headaches even get less serious.
The following conditions could result into severe migraine headache attacks:
- Hormonal fluctuations in women could cause migraines. Women may experience the attacks while in their periods. The attacks could also be triggered by the lack of enough sleep and stress among other factors.
- In case of severe upper respiratory infections. This could result into headaches such as the sinus headache that may lead to migraine attacks. The infections may include cold resulting into stuffy or runny nose. These are bacterial infections that may come with headache attacks as a symptom.
- Prolonged stress or tension causes tension headaches. This is a common condition that presents with muscles tightening and contracting in the face, scalp and the neck. It results into spasms and pain. Some of the contributing factors include psychological problems such as anxiety and fatigue as well as stress and repetitive problems like long use of computers.
- Migraines could be triggered by some substances such as alcohol.
Signs and symptoms
The commonly experienced symptoms of migraine attacks are pain, nausea and vomiting as well as unexplained tiredness. Other signs and symptoms of this type of headache include:
- Eyelid dropping
- Stuffiness of the nasals
- Eye tearing
- Hot flashes
Warning: migraine could be difficult dealing with and home care treatment may prove insufficient. This calls for medical attention from your healthcare giver in case of the following:
- If it suddenly strikes and with huge intensity
- If the headache comes with numbness, speech blurs and double vision
- Gets worse after a few days
- Is coming with persistent vomiting and nausea
- It is associated with fever
- Is accompanied by convulsions, loss of consciousness and disturbance mentally
Visit your doctor today for medical prescriptions in case the symptoms get serious even after taking over-the-counter pain relievers. You can now get quality Co-dydramol doses that are NSAID (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs) for treating various migraine headache attacks. These are quality medicines from Kiwi drug online doctor- all you require is the outright Rx from your doctor.